- 1. The parties of the agreement
- 2. List of terms
- 3. Terms of the agreement
- 4. Subject of the agreement
- 5. In addition
- 6. Warranty period
- 7. Unforeseen circumstances
- 8. Form of agreement
- 9. Work with cards issued in UK and EU countries
- 10. Claims and disputes
- 11. Conducting exchange transactions
- 12. Disclaimer
- 13. Final Provisions
1. The parties of the agreement
The contract is concluded between the Internet service for the exchange of title signs, further Executor, on the one hand, and the Customer, on behalf of the one who used the services of the Executor, on the other hand.
2. List of terms
- The exchange of title signs is an automated Internet service product that is provided by the Executor based on these rules.
- Customer – an individual who agrees with the terms of the Contractor and this agreement, to which he accept.
- Customer – a person who agrees with the terms of the Executor and this agreement.
- The title sign is a conventional unit of a payment system that corresponds to the calculations of electronic systems and indicates the scope of rights that correspond to the contract of the electronic payment system and its Customer.
3. Terms of the agreement
- These rules are considered to be organized at the expense of the terms of the public offer, which is formed during the filing of the application by the Customer and is one of the main components of this contract. Public offer is the information displayed by the executor about the conditions for filing an application. The main constituent of the public offer is the actions made at the end of the application by the Customer and indicating his exact intentions to complete the transaction on the terms proposed by the Executor before the completion of this application. Time, date, and parameters of the application are created by the Executor automatically at the moment of the end of the creation of this application. The offer must be accepted by the Customer within 24 hours from the end of the order’s creation. The service agreement comes into force from the moment of receipt of the title signs in the full amount specified in the application from the Customer to the requisites of the Executor. Operations with title signs are accounted for according to the rules, regulations and format of electronic systems by calculations. The contract is valid for a period that is established from the moment of filing an application to termination on the initiative of one of the parties.
- When accessing and using the Service, you must:
- Not carry out any activity that: (i) involves proceeds from any illegal or unlawful activity (including activities relating to cryptocurrency tumblers, darknet markets, money laundering or terrorism financing); (ii) publishes, distributes or disseminates any illegal or unlawful material or information; or (iii) otherwise violates, or could violate, any Applicable Law;
- Not attempt to undermine the security or integrity of the Executor’s computing systems or networks or, where the services are hosted by a third party, that third party’s computing systems and networks;
- Not use, or misuse, the services in any way which may impair the functionality of the services 24bestex.com, or other systems used to deliver the services or impair the ability of any other user to use the the services 24bestex.com;
- Not attempt to gain unauthorised access to the computer system on which the 24bestex.com is hosted or to any materials other than those to which you have been given express permission to access;
- Not transmit or input into the 24bestex.com any files that may damage any other person’s computing devices or software; content that may be offensive; or material or data in violation of any law (including data or other material protected by copyright or trade secrets which you do not have the right to use);
- Not attempt to modify, copy, adapt, reproduce, disassemble, decompile or reverse-engineer any computer programs used to deliver the services or to operate the 24bestex.com except as is strictly necessary to use either of them for normal operation;
- Ensure that all usernames and passwords required to access the 24bestex.com are kept secure and confidential;
- Immediately notify the Executor of any unauthorised use of your password(s) or any other breach of security and the Executor will reset your password(s) upon such notification.
- By accessing the services 24bestex.com, you represent, warrant and undertake that:
- You have accepted the Terms and conditions;
- You are the legal owner (or an appropriately authorised representative of the legal owner) of the funds and that the same funds derive from a legitimate source;
- Your use of the services does not constitute a breach of Applicable Law;
- You are aware of the risks in using the services 24bestex.com and have the necessary experience and knowledge to understand the risks involved in relation to each service. These risks inсlude the high volatility risk of cryptocurrencies, and comply with the requirements of paragraph 4 of these rules when rate change of more than 0.5%;
- The information or documents you provide as part of any ID verification process are correct, genuine and up to date;
- Any withdrawal address you provide is your own and that you have full control over this address;
- You have not; (i) violated; (ii) been fined, debarred, sanctioned, the subject of economic sanctions-related restrictions, or otherwise penalised under; (iii) received any oral or written notice from any government concerning actual or possible violation by you under; or (iv) received any other report that you are the subject or target of sanctions, restrictions, penalties, or enforcement action or investigation under, any Applicable Law (including but not limited to anti-money laundering laws, counterterrorism financing laws, anti-corruption laws or economic sanctions laws);
- You are not a person under sanctions or controlled by, a sanctioned person, or not a citizen or resident of, a Restricted Jurisdiction.
4. Subject of the agreement
Through the use of technical methods, the Executor undertakes to perform the exchange of title signs for commission from the Customer after the filing of this application by the given person and commits it by selling title signs to persons wishing to purchase them for the amount indicated not lower than in the application submitted by the Customer. The course is fixed for 10 minutes from the moment of application is made during business hours. Off-hours applications are processed from 10:00 to 22:00 (UTC + 2), in case of a change in the rate of more than 0,5%, the amount in the application can be changed. The Executor is obliged to transfer the funds to the details specified by the Customer. In case profit occurs during the exchange, it remains on the account of the Executor, as an additional benefit and a premium for commission services.
5. In addition
- If the amount received by the Executor differs from that specified in the application, the Executor makes a recalculation, which corresponds to the actual receipt of the title signs. If this amount exceeds more than 10% specified in the application, the Contractor unilaterally terminates the contract and all funds are returned to the Customer, taking into account the deducted amount for commission expenses during the transfer.
- In the event that the title signs are not sent by the Executor to the Customer within 24 hours, the Customer has the full right to demand the termination of the agreement and cancel his application, thereby making a return of the title marks to his account in full. An application for termination of an agreement and return of title signs is executed by the Executor in the event that the funds have not yet been transferred to the Customer. In case of cancellation of the contract, the return of the electronic currency is made within 24 hours from the receipt of the request for termination of the contract with 0.5% commission of the amount. If the delay in the return occurred not through the fault of the Executor, he is not responsible for them.
- If the title signs do not come from the Customer to the account of the Executor within the specified period, from the moment of application by the Customer, the agreement between the parties is terminated by the Executor on the one hand, since the contract does not come into effect. The customer may not be notified of this. If the title signs enter the account of the Executor after the specified period, such funds are transferred back to the Customer’s account, and all commission costs related to the transfer are deducted from these funds.
- If there is a delay in the transfer of funds to the details specified by the Customer, through the fault of the settlement system, the Executor shall not be liable for damages resulting from long receipts of funds. In this case, the Customer must agree that all claims will be presented to the settlement system, and the Executor provides its assistance as far as possible within the framework of the law.
- In case of detection of a forgery of communication flows or rendering of influence, in order to worsen the work of the Executor, namely its program code, the application is suspended, and the transferred funds are recalculated in accordance with the current agreement. If the Customer does not agree with the recalculation, he has the full right to terminate the contract and the title signs will be sent to the requisites specified by the Customer.
- In case of using the services of the Executor, the Customer fully agrees that the Executor bears limited responsibility corresponding to the framework of these rules of received title marks and does not give additional guarantees to the Customer, and also does not bear any additional responsibility to him. Accordingly, the Customer does not bear additional responsibility to the Executor.
- The Customer undertakes to comply with the norms that are in accordance with the legislation, and also not to forge communication flows and not to interfere with the normal operation of the Executor’s code.
- The Executor shall not be liable for damages and consequences in case of erroneous transfer of electronic currency in the event that the Customer has specified incorrect requisites when submitting the application.
6. Warranty period
Within 24 hours from the moment of execution of the exchange of title signs, the Executor gives a guarantee for the services provided, provided that no other terms are stipulated.
7. Unforeseen circumstances
In the event that during the processing of the Customer’s application unforeseen circumstances arise that contribute to the Executor’s failure to comply with the terms of the contract, the deadline for the execution of the application shall be postponed to the appropriate period of duration of the force majeure. For overdue obligations, the Executor shall not be liable.
8. Form of agreement
This agreement, both parties, the Executor and the Customer, is accepted as an equivalent in legal force agreement, indicated in writing.
9. Work with cards issued in UK and EU countries
For holders of cards issued in UK and EU countries, the conditions for the transfer of title marks are extended for an indefinite period, corresponding to a full verification of the data of the cardholder. The funds for the whole term are not subject to any transactions and are fully in the account of the Executor.
10. Claims and disputes
Claims under this agreement are accepted by the Executor in the form of an e-mail, where the Customer indicates the essence of the claim. This letter is sent to the Executor indicated on the website.
11. Conducting exchange transactions
- It is strictly prohibited to use the services of the Executor for illegal transfers and fraudulent activities. At the conclusion of this contract, the Customer undertakes to comply with these requirements and in case of fraud, bear the criminal liability established by the legislation at the moment.
- In case of impossibility to execute the order automatically, due to circumstances beyond the control of the Executor, such as lack of communication, lack of funds, or erroneous customer data, funds are credited to the account within the next 24 hours or returned to the Customer minus commission expenses.
- Upon the first request, the Executor has the right to transfer information on the transfer of electronic currency to law enforcement agencies, administration of settlement systems, as well as to victims of illegal actions suffered as a result of fraudulent evidence proven by judicial authorities.
- The Customer undertakes to submit all documents proving his identity, in case of suspicion of fraud and money laundering.
- The Customer undertakes not to interfere with the Executor’s work and not cause damage to its software and hardware, and the Customer undertakes to provide accurate information to ensure that the Executor fulfills all the terms of the contract.
- The Executor may refuse to exchange without the right to refund in case of suspected fraud, if the exchange was carried out using VPN services and the Tor network.
- You are not allowed to access or use the services 24bestex.com if you are located, incorporated or otherwise established in, or a citizen or resident of: (i) the United States of America, the province of Québec in Canada, Cuba, Crimea and Sevastopol, Iran, Syria, North Korea or Sudan; (ii) any state, country or other jurisdiction that is embargoed by the United States of America; (iii) a jurisdiction where it would be illegal according to Applicable Law for you (by reason of your nationality, domicile, citizenship, residence or otherwise) to access or use the services 24bestex.com; or (iv) where the publication or availability of the services 24bestex.com is prohibited or contrary to local law or regulation, or could subject any member of the Executor to any local registration or licensing requirements (together, the “Restricted Jurisdictions”). The Executor may, in its sole discretion, implement controls to restrict access to the services 24bestex.com in any of the Restricted Jurisdictions. If the Executor determines that you are accessing the services 24bestex.com from any Restricted Jurisdiction, or have given false representations as to your location of incorporation, establishment, citizenship or place of residence, The Executor may refuse to exchange without the right to refund.
- The Executor has the right to work with Cold Wallet and with exchangers at its discretion. In the event of illegal transfers and fraudulent activities, the Executor may require to make a verification procedure, according to AML / KYC policy, and refuse to exchange without the right to refund in case of discrepancy of the submitted materials or refusal to provide them.
The Executor has the right to refuse to conclude a contract and execute the application without explaining the reasons. This applies to any client.
13. Final Provisions
By joining this Agreement and leaving your data on the website 24bestex.com, (hereinafter referred to as the site), by filling in the fields of the Customer form:
- Confirm that all the data specified by him belongs personally to him.
- Confirms and acknowledges that they have carefully read the agreement and the terms of processing of his personal data specified by him in the fields of forms, the text of the agreement and the conditions for processing personal data are clear to him.
- He agrees to the processing by the site of the personal data provided in the information for the purpose of concluding a present agreement between him and the site, as well as his subsequent execution.
- Agrees to transfer of their personal data to the exchanger’s partners.
- Agrees to receive the newsletter of the site.
- Agrees with the terms of processing of personal data.
- Agrees with the terms of the AML / KYC policy.
- Confirm that it acts in its will and in its interest and realizes that by putting a “tick” in the appropriate field “Site Rules” this action gives consent to the storage of personal data by the site for 6 months.
- By agreeing to these rules, you acknowledge that you are not a U.S. citizen or resident, or other countries and regions, according to the list with clause 11.7 of the exchange rules.